- Top dress by spreading nutrients on top of growing medium and watering adequately.
- Maintain pH between 6 and 7 to prevent nutrient lock-up
- Avoid over/under-watering: as a general rule, water until run-off and do not water again until the first inch of growing medium feels dry.
- If a longer vegetative period is desired continue week 4 feeding schedule every week as needed.
- For longer flowering periods, continue week 12 feeding schedule every week as needed.
- Growing medium: A well-draining blend of peat moss, coir, and perlite or similar mix is recommended.
- Growing medium should drain well and be permeable.
- Adding 1 TSP of Epsom salt per gallon of warm water as a foliar feed or soil drench can aid in magnesium deficiencies.
- Mix 1 TSP of powdered dolomite lime per gallon of growing medium to buffer pH and supply some extra calcium and magnesium during the growing cycle. 7-10 Gallon containers are recommended.
*All plants have individual needs, this feeding schedule is to be used as a guide*